Quanzhou TESUNHO Electronics Co.,Ltd
Tel:86 595 2208 2266
Fax:86 595 2208 2266
What are the factors affecting the walkie-talkie?
1) The stronger the transmitter output power, the greater the coverage of the transmitted signal and the longer the communication distance. However, the transmission power can not be too large, and the transmission power is too large, which not only consumes power, but also affects the life of the power amplifier components. It also has strong interference, affects the call effect of others, and generates radiation pollution. Radio regulatory agencies in various countries have clear regulations on the transmission power of communications equipment.
2) The higher the receiving sensitivity of the communicator, the greater the communication distance.
Environmental factors mainly include the path, the density of trees, the electromagnetic interference of the environment, buildings, weather conditions, and topographical differences. These and other parameters directly affect the field strength and coverage of the signal.
Other influencing factors
1) The battery is running low. When the battery is low, the call quality will be degraded. In severe cases, noise will appear and affect normal conversations.
2) Antenna matching: The antenna frequency band and the machine frequency band are inconsistent, and the antenna impedance does not match, which will seriously affect the call distance. For users, pay attention to tightening the antenna when switching antennas, and be careful not to use antennas that are not provided by manufacturers or antennas that do not meet the frequency of the machine.
3) The sound quality depends mainly on the pre-emphasis and de-emphasis circuit, there are currently more advanced voice processing circuit "voice companding circuit and the application of low-level expansion circuit", which has a good effect on fidelity speech.
4) The factors affecting the distance and effect of the intercom's call are also related to the season, and summer is better than winter.