Quanzhou TESUNHO Electronics Co.,Ltd
Tel:86 595 2208 2266
Fax:86 595 2208 2266
1. do not put the walkie talkie in the scope of the airbag deployment when you have a car with an airbag. If the interphone is in the area that may be involved in the airbag expansion, once the airbag is rapidly unfolded, the interphone may hurt the personnel in the car with a great impact.
2. in a potentially exploding atmosphere or situation, the interphone must be powered off unless the intercom is authenticated by special authentication. In a potentially explosive atmospheric environment, electrical sparks can cause an explosion or a fire.
3. do not replace batteries or charge batteries in potentially explosive atmospheres. Installation and removal of batteries may cause contact with electrical sparks and cause explosion.
4. turn off the interphone before closing the area near the blasting area and the detonator area, so as to avoid possible explosions.
5. only use the battery that is original or approved by the company.
6. do not let metal conductors, such as jewellery, keys or beads, touch the bare electrodes of batteries.
7. charging should be carried out in a 5~40 degree environment.
8. in order to avoid problems caused by electromagnetic interference and / or electromagnetic compatibility, the interphone should be turned off on occasions where the "No interphone" logo is attached. For example, hospitals or other occasions where health care facilities are used. When you are flying, you should also turn off the walkie talkie as required.